Rally to Restore Sanity/March to Keep Fear Alive



Featured Satellite Rallies

Subscribe to the blog to get the latest updates on the national rally and satellite rallies around the globe!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What's New in Texas?


Well as you can see, the Austin satellite rally made a new logo for their Tee Shirts which you can buy at the rally for only $15.
So in an earlier post I said that Chicago had more people attending their rally then Austin, Texas, but boy was I wrong.
Chicago had almost 6000 people "Like" their rally, but only a little more than a thousand have said they will come. I mean, I "Liked" the Chicago rally, but that doesn't mean I can go.
As of this very moment 5094 people have said they will come to the Austin satellite Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear. Sorry I ever doubted that EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS, but I won't be making that mistake again!
For more information on the satellite Rally to Restore Sanity in Austin click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment